Saturday 9 February 2013

Liebster Award!




Oooh, another award. Boyfriend & I are currently led in bed feeling sorry for himself, He's watching Starwars whilst I'm discovering new Blogs.

Seeing this put a smile on my face, so thankyou to Bob & Victoria for nominating me! It is an award giving to up & coming bloggers with under 200 followers, so I'm feeling pretty special!



The rules for the award are as follows:


  1. You must post 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you.
  3. Chose 11 blogs and line them in your post.
  4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them you have nominated them.
  6. No tags back!
I really shouldn't have done 30 facts about myself, as I have run out of things to say about myself! Feel free to just skip this bit!

  1. Since getting in to Nail Art, I don't like plain nails anymore. I much prefer putting myself through the stress of thinking up some design, then ruining it because I've gone too far.
  2. The film Watership Down scares the crap out of me! I grew up next to it, & was always terrified of seeing a black bunny. 
  3. Because of that fear, the song Bright Eyes can strike fear into me.My boyfriend will sing it just to annoy me
  4. I don;t like tomatoes! They are evil.
  5. The only fruit I like is Pineapple. 
  6. I do love Vegetables though. 
  7. My Mum used to call Kale 'Kayleigh Cabbage' so I'd eat it. I still call it that now, & get miffed if someone refers to it by it's normal name.
  8. My eldest cat is diabetic. We nearly lost him just before Christmas. Our vet is amazing though, we've been left with a huge bill, but he's worth it.
  9. I'm pretty addicted to Kitten Cam 
  10. Since being with the boyfriend, I've become a huge Sci Fi fan. He's introduced me to loads of programmes. Of course it only gets my attention if there is a love story included.
  11. I'm a big believer in the Fairy Tale. Everyone should get their special ending.
Bobs questions for me are:

1.  What is your TV guilty pleasure?

I don't really watch much Tv to be honest.  I like Doctor Who, but I don't actually feel guilty about it. It's freaking awesome.

2.  Have you got a party trick?

I get drunk on one glass of wine?  If I have one, I'm usually too drunk to remember it.

3.  What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?

My Freddie Mercury top & a gorgeous blue dress Alan got me. I've never had a reason to wear it yet though.

4.  You've been given £/$100 and you have to spend it in an hour, what do you buy?

Can I spend it online? I'd get a LOT of Nail polish, I could easily spend £100 in an hour on it. I'd probably also get some posh Shampoo & conditioner. Then with what I had left, I'd obviously find a gorgeous pair of shoes.

5.  What is your favourite all time movie?

The Little Mermaid

6.  What annoys you the most?

Lying. What is the point? You're going to get caught out in the end. I'd rather someone told me the truth, even if I didn't like it, instead of trying to keep me happy, then I find out in the end anyway.

7.  Who would play you in a movie of your life?

Oooh, I'm not sure. People used to say I looked like Avril Lavigne when I was a teenager? I've never seen it. Other than that, no-one really looks like me.

8.  What's your favourite joke?

What time is it when an Elephant sits on your car? Time to buy a new one!

9.  Who is your role model?

My Mummy. She pretty much gave up her life to raise my Brother & I. She was a single parent, & I only remember her going to the cinema once. Other than that she put us before a social life. When I have children I hope I can be half as dedicated as she was.

10.  What is your favourite website?

I don't really have a favourite. I come online, check Facebook, Check Twitter, Check some Blogs & read the Daily Mail, if only for a laugh. They're my only constants, but I wouldn't say they were favourites, just habit.

11.  Do you drive & if you do, what car do you drive?

No, I got kicked out of every driving school. I'm a terrible driver. My worst mistake was being in one of those Corsas where reverse is where first gear is. I panicked at a roundabout & reversed into a BMW. No driving school would take me after that.

My Questions for my Nominees!
  1. What is your favourite brand of Nail Polish
  2. What is your Favourite Nail Art Technique
  3. Where do you see yourself in ten years
  4. You're stuck on a desert Island & you only have three things, what are they?
  5. Celebrity Crush?
  6. If you were on Room 101, what would you banish & why?
  7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
  8. What is your best feature, in your opinion?
  9. You're given a free holiday & you can choose the destination, where would you go?
  10. Favourite Childhood memory?
  11. Theatre or cinema?
& my nominees are:


  1. NuthinButANailThing
  2. My Mint Nails
  3. Nailpedia
  4. Special Girl Nails
  5. Love X Beauty
Again, I'll update when I discover new Blogs.

Catch you laters you sexy things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment