Sunday 10 February 2013

Feeling Navy

Hi, Girls!

I have not had a good Nail day. Everything I tried went tits up. I really want to do the Fishtail Braids, but it would not work. I tried Geometric & it wouldn't go my way, so instead I jut tried out my new Navy Baby by Sally Hansen. I have used it before, but not a a main colour.

I'm feeling very tired & down, so I just wanted to do something really simple so I wouldn't go to bed with naked nails. Really hope I'm not coming down with something!

Along with Navy Baby, I used Barry Ms Peach Melba,Rimmel Matte top coat & finished off with a stamping.



I don't know why, but all Sally Hansens stain my skin. No amount of acetone or warm soapy water will clean it up. I will admit I did a bit of a half arsed job of the clean up. I really must invest in a lamp so I can actually see what I'm doing. The light my living room gives off, my skin actually looks completely clean with no staining at all. It wasn't until I uploaded the photos I saw it, so please forgive me & blame my flat for poor lighting.

Tomorrow I have to move everything in the flat about. We moved here nearly two years ago from a bigger place, & most of our stuff has been at the boyfriends Sisters. We're getting it all back Tuesday! It's making me want to cry. On one hand, I can't wait to get our goodies back, on the other, I have no room!!!

So I'm not sure if I'll get to do a post tomorrow. Depends if I end up in tears & need to take a break from finding non existent space!

Wish me luck!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment