Monday 7 January 2013

Challenge 2: Red Nails!

I was not looking forward to this challenge. I'm not too much of a fan of simplistic designs. I have the imagination of a child, so I get so many ideas, & having one colour restricts me.

I was lucky really. I put UV gel extensions on a friend at the weekend, & as she was poorly, she just wanted a simple design on them. We came up with this:


I figured I could adapt this to my red challenge & my brain went into overdrive at the possibilities. I love French Manicures, especially when they're unique. I think they can look gorgeous & glamorous.
Of course, at the other end of the scale, they can look quite trashy & cheap, which sadly, I think I achieved. My bad!


I am planning on redoing the this week. I wont be adding the red glitter this time, as it completely ruined it. I think the red rhinestone was pointless, although it is much more clear in person. I'm not sure I will even use rhinestones next time.

Ahh, all the possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. I like the red ones even more than the black! Love the detail of the glitter and gems, I think it makes it unusual without being OTT x x

    ReplyDelete