Wednesday 7 August 2013

Challenge 28 - Elegant - FAIL

Just a quick post.

I am the least elegant person in the world. I don't do elegance very well, so this challenge was always going to fail.

I decided to play with the my Rio lace foils again. I let my boyfriend pick the colours, & well, I was impatient.

I said I'd post the superb fails too, so here it is.





Owning a cat & doing your nails is hard, cat fur EVERYWHERE.

So, I didn't let the glue dry enough, & boom, ruined manicure! There is a chance I may come back to this one eventually, but this is it for now.

The main reason I've rushed this, is that I have an idea of what I want to do for the next challenge, & I'm pretty excited about it, should it go the way I have it in my head.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment