Sunday 4 August 2013

Challenge 26 - Think Pink!

Hi!

Oooh, I'm back sooner than I thought I would be. I managed to catch a couple more hours of sleep, so felt all refreshed. My boyfriend was asleep on the sofa, so figured I'd just play around with my nails.

Today it's all about 'Think Pink' I decided quite quickly I would do something like my blog background. I should learn that my thinking never does any good. I despise striping tape. A lot of girls use it in their manicures, but I have zero patience. It's so fiddly, I'm not ashamed to admit I threw the bloody reel a few times. Stupid thing.

Still, I had my mind set on it, & I didn't have any other ideas for the challenge so I went with it. To be fair, it doesn't look too much like the background, but you get the idea.









(Look how freaking fiddly it is!!!!)

Ignoring the horrible striping tape, it was pretty easy. Normal gradient, then gradient again but swapping the colours. Take tape off & Boom!

Whilst we're on a pink theme, Look what I have!


As I mentioned before, I watch a Kitten Cam. (I love it, but I always feel when I admit it, I should be dodging Crazy Cat lady jibes!) A fellow viewer has been creating mini felt kittens of the litters, then auctioning them to raise money for Purrfect Pals, the cat Shelter a certain Foster Dad works for. The lovely viewer then surprised a couple of us with out own mini kitties! My red hair turned an awesome candy floss pink, so yay for pink haired kitty. I had a huge grin when I saw the photo of this, & an even bigger grin when she said she would send it to me. It's absolutely amazing! Check out her page HERE, she is so talented. You will be able to see all her creations. 

I shall now go think up ideas for the next challenge. I don't think I'm going to look forward to it! 

Huuuge Love to you!

Edit: I just found this. YES!


No comments:

Post a Comment