Thursday 1 August 2013

Challenge 22 - Gradient!

HI!

I quite like gradient. I never used to be able to do it, & I hate not being able to, or being told not to do things. I'm far too stubborn for my own good.

Sadly, the batteries on my camera died, & again I'd left it 'til evening so crappy light, still, imagine that the light is great!

I had a shitter of a time doing the clean up. I love Sally Hansen polishes, but they stain my skin BAAAD!

I used SH 'Thinking Of Blue' & "Anenome of mine" Plus Barry M's 'Pomegranate' I then used Cheeky plate CH11 with an unbranded silver polish. I finished up with my Rimmel Matte finish.

I keep saying this, but they really do look better than I'm able to photograph them right now. I am my own worst critic, but I actually like the end result of these.





I do have batteries somewhere, but I tidied, which means they could be anywhere. It's hard taking a photo when you're trying to go as quick as you can because you're being warned the thing is about to die.

If I remember, before I do tomorrow evenings manicure, I'll try & take better photos of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment