Saturday 3 August 2013

Challenge 25 - Inspired by Summer!

Morning!

I was naughty! I was planning on doing my nails yesterday afternoon, but I fell into a food coma after my Roast Dinner. Buh-Bye normal sleep pattern.

However, I totally got a reply to an email from Frank Turner. Happy Kay is happy.

Anyway, nails!

Inspired by summer, & England has actually had a summer this year. It's crazy! We've had heatwaves! I've been to the beach a couple of times. We went to a place called Lepe beach a few weeks ago. Had never heard of it, but it was amazing. I prefer quiet places, & this place was just beautiful.

I had to do a seaside manicure. However, I haven't done anything freehand like this in months, so it's not perfect, but not bad for getting back into it. Well, that's my opinion & I'm sticking to it.

It took me a few hours, purely because I was doing bits every so often. I'd do the base, then do something else for an hour or so, then do the sea & so on. It was a relaxing way to spend the time I should have been sleeping. Not too much stressing over this one. I did google after I'd finished it & saw some amazing seaside manicures. My thought to this "Oh you talented Bastards"










Like I said, I spent ages doing this on & off. I can't tell you exactly how I did it. I used sponges & brushes, & I danced. I danced  lot.

It's pretty basic, but I'm trying to get back into this, not stress myself out of it. Hopefully one day soon I'll try someone that needs a little bit of talent to do!

I haven't looked what the next challenge is, but pretty sure I can't be that far off from catching up.

Hope you have  fantastic Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, now I want to go to the beach! Soon...

    Those are lovely. I've always thought blue and gold went together. You proved it.

    ReplyDelete