Sunday 31 March 2013

2True Shade no 10 Swatch

Hi Girls.

Because I have a feeling the new job may destroy my nails, I'm being good & sorting out all the weeks blog posts. So you should get a new post each day.

Even though I've already posted my challenge nails today, I couldn't wait to share this with you. After the fantastic results I got from yesterdays 2True, I hunted through my stash to see if I had any other polishes I hadn't played with. There are quite a few, but I found another 2True a friend had gotten me.








Again, I'm really impressed with this polish. It does take a few coats, but not even that puts me off. It's very slightly holographic, however the photos do not really show this, despite me taking a photo in front of the window.
Again, this polish is £1.99 in Superdrug, & at the moment, they're doing THREE FOR A FIVER! So look down the back of the sofa for spare change, & go buy yourself some NOW! Well, tomorrow, shops are obviously closed today. Bad Times!

I'm currently in the middle of swatching OPI's The Top Ten. I don't own more expensive polishes, but a lovely lady bought me this set, & so far, I'm completely in love.

I know when I first started blogging, I said that I didn't like plain manicures, so I'm really contradicting myself during the next week, as some will be plain, but these polishes are so beautiful they don't need anything fancy to make them stand out.

Check out the first swatch tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment