Friday, 15 March 2013

Cheeky Stamping Plates Review

Hi Girls!

One of the things I received off the wish list was a set of Cheeky Stamping Plates. I've used Konad plates before, but they all had tiny images on. There are 26 plates in a small box, which is pretty cute, & were each protected by cellophane. There were quite a few full nail designs, which I couldn't wait to get stuck into.

I have to confess straight away, I'm not great at stamping. By the time I'd gotten to my middle finger, I'd got the hand of it. My thumb & forefinger leave little to be desired, but I stress this is not the product at fault, S'all me! Thankfully, I'm not reviewing myself.

 As you can see, I did start with a different design to begin with, & didn't do it right, instead of starting again, I wanted to see what it looked like with the squiggles on top. I got my answer, it doesn't look great.

 Yes, I am messy.
There is more than enough design for the nail. I'm just still learning how to get the hang of it. So if you're a stamper beginner, then you can see how easy it is to do. I little bit of patience 7 practice & I think this could be beautiful.

I'd even go as far to say I much prefer these plates to my Konad ones. I find it much easier to transfer the design from the plate to the stamper.

If you have a tenner to spare, I would definitely recommend getting this set. I wish my set had who send them to me from my wish list, as I'd love to say Thankyou.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I only own cheeky plates but I've always wondered how they compare to Konad. Good to know they're just as good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being surrounded by renowned schools including
    Cedar Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary), and the St.
    Andrew's Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me
    to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Great work!

    my web site :: cheat codes for call of duty black ops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due
    to no backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?


    My web-site :: remy hair

    ReplyDelete